Spa Therapist & Spa Treatment

In this blog post, I will be bringing you through my experience during the spa treatment.

After going through all the paperwork and payment, it is the moment that I am most excited about which is the massage. My friend and I decide to choose the couple room as it will be less awkward and we are also able to talk throughout the massage.

We were guided into the massage room and were instructed to change into the paper panties that were already placed on the padded beds. There are also towels available to wrap ourselves after undressing. 


The spa is thoughtful as there are showering facilities available for their customers to take a quick shower after the massage. There is also a basket for us to place our slipper. 




Before the therapists entered our room, they will knock on our door to ensure that we have changed. Both therapists greeted us with a smile and my therapist helped me to settle down by telling me the way on how I should position my head and body. This is to ensure that I am in a comfortable position before beginning with the massage. 

I felt relaxed throughout the entire massage as the pressure of the massage is just right for me. She constantly asked to ensure that the air-conditional temperature is ok for me. 


 At the end of my massage, I told the therapists that my shoulder is still stiff and tense. I was not expecting her to massage my shoulder again as the time is already up. She continued to give me an extra 5 to 10 minutes of shoulder massage to loosen my muscle. This makes me feel that the service at Han Dynasty is at a top-notch as they paid attention to what their customer is saying and they are also willing to provide extra service although the time is up.

After the treatment
Another reason why I felt that the service was excellent is that she rubbed the massage oil on her palm before applying it on my body instead of pouring it on my body which I have experienced before at another spa. Throughout the treatment, my therapist was engaging as she takes the initiative to strive a conversation with me which helps to break the awkwardness in the room. 

After reading, you must be wondering what body therapy I did because I mentioned from my previous blog post ( https://germainetan.blogspot.com/2019/11/spa-reservation-reception-experience.html) that I did not get to choose the type of massage therapy. 

Apparently, I was told by the receptionist that I did the Swedish body therapy after my body massage. Swedish body therapy is highly recommended for a first timer as it helps to relax the entire body. It involves using soft, long and kneading strokes on the top layer of our muscles. 

Comments