Spa Reservation & Reception Experience

After spending some time doing research, I have decided to book my reservation at Han Dynasty. 

I encountered a pleasant experience during the process of making my reservation. The lady who picked up my call greeted me warmly and ask for my name before I could ask any questions about the package. It makes me feel homely as she addressed me in my name throughout the entire conversation. 

I started asking questions regarding the ladies' exclusive promotion which I intended to go. It was my first time visiting Han Dynasty and was unsure of the service that they provide. She was patience in answering my queries about the promotion and the type of body massage that they offered. I was afraid that there will be a hidden cost behind the promotion price as usually there are certain criteria that customers have to fulfil before ending the promotion price. She assured me that I will be paying what the poster stated and there will only be an additional charge if I wish to add on other services or products during my massage.



On the day that I visited the spa, we were greeted by the receptionist and was lead to the counter to check for my reservation.


After confirming my reservation, I was told to key in my details on an excel spread sheet as seen below.  I am required to key in details such as my NRIC number, full name, mobile number, gender and nationality.  I was told that during my next visit, I just have to provide them with my mobile number and they will be able to pull out my details from their system. This helps to speed up the registration process. 


Before making the payment, I was told to sign a health questionnaire which is also known as the consultation forms to indicate that I do not have any health issue and most importantly to verify that I am not pregnant. 


After finish settles all the paperwork, I am all set and ready to pay for my massage before proceeding to the massage room. The receptionist asked my friend and I whether do we want to use lavender oil instead of the normal oil but there will be an additional charge of $10. Both of us felt that normal oil is good enough and went on making our payment. 

FYI the receptionist did not ask me what type of massage I wanted. Apparently, I am able to choose between Oriental or Swedish massage therapy as told by the lady who I called to book my reservation. I was too excited about the massage and totally overlooked this matter. 

Overall, I felt that there is a consistency in their customer service. I have a pleasant experience communicating with them be it on the phone or at the reception. One thing that I would like to point out is that from 1 September 2019 onwards, organisations are not suppose to collect NRIC numbers from their customers. Han Dynasty should refrain from collecting it and perhaps they can start collecting their email addresses. With the collection of emails, Han Dynasty can use it to blast out its promotion to its existing customer. 







Comments