Sales & Marketing

Han Dynasty uses a few platforms to reach out to its customers like its official website, Facebook and Instagram. 

Han Dynasty uses its official website as one of their marketing tools. For a first time user of their official website, I felt pleased while spending my time navigating the website. The website does not overwhelm me with all the information on the first page as it can be too much for me to absorb. 

Instead of including information about their service and product, Han Dynasty decided to replace it with a promotional poster that attracted my attention. The reason is that it is a promotion that is relevant to me and I can enjoy it. This makes me want to find out more about the type of body massage that they offered. Furthermore, there is a higher percentage of ladies' patron at Han Dynasty, this will certainly help to attract more crowds.


I felt that clear navigational aids being used on Han Dynasty website help to keep their customers focus on their objective of visiting the website. This allows the first-time user like me to navigate their website easily. For example, if I would like to check on their spa menu, I just have to click on the service tab on top of their website and it will direct me to the spa menu.


To add on to the marketing tools, the spa menu is also one of the critical factors that draw customer attention. The whole point of the menu is to inform the customer about the services, duration, products offered at Han Dynasty. It sets the customer expectation of the spa and it is also being used to educate them on the experience they are about to have. With the spa menu, I can compare the price before and after promotion and this helps me to determine whether is the promotion price worth it. 


Another way that Han Dynasty uses to promote their spa is through getting reviews from influencers such as Jessica Loh, Ellena Young, Rachel Wong and more. Below are some screenshots that I have managed to get it from Han Dynasty's official Instagram. 

The first review is from Jessica Loh aka @shiberty
She described her experience and why she loves visiting Han Dynasty. 



The second review is from Ellena Young aka @ellenayoungxy
She helped Han Dynasty to promote their ladies exclusive promotion with a picture of the post-massage desserts. 




The third review is from Rachel Wong aka @rchlwngxx
She also helped Han Dynasty to promote their ladies exclusive promotion with prices listed below.



By getting reviews from the above influencers, it helps to tap into the followers of each influencer and reach out to their desired target market which is female. 

The last marketing tools that Han Dynasty uses is to issue name cards to me and my friend while we are having our post-massage dessert. We were told that we can request the same therapists for our next visit. This is to encourage the return of their customers as the therapists name are written on top.


With that, I have concluded the sales and marketing review of Han Dynasty. 

Comments